Flutriafol 95% Tech compound seed, cereal leaf and ear disease
Natural Plant Fungicide
- Flutriafol is one of very few compounds to reach and disinfect the
embryo of the seed.
- Flutriafol give excellenct control of embryo-borne diseases, in
particular bunt (Tilletia caries) and smuts (Ustilago spp.).
- In addition, some control of Microdochium nivale seedling blight
and barley leaf stripe (Pyrenophora graminea) is also achieved.
- Flutriafol can be mixed with fertilizer or applied as a foliar
- Flutriafol is used to control a wide variety of leaf and ear
disease in cereals.
- Flutriafol is also used in seed treatment formulations to control
the major soil-borne and seed-borne diseases of cereals.
Mode of action:
- Flutriafol is a contact and systemic Fungicide with eradicant and
- Flutriafol is absorbed by foliage and translocated acropetally in
- Flutriafol acts by interfering with ergosterol biosynthesis and
inhibition of steroid demethylation.